Join us for food, beverages and a gift card raffle!
Mahoning Valley College Access Program and Youngstown City Schools will host a FAFSA night on Wednesday December 20, 2017. All current Youngstown City School 12th graders and their parents or guardians are welcome. Assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid will be provided from 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. at Choffin Career and Technical Center. Seniors who plan to attend a 2-year or 4-year college or a certificate or vocational program after graduation are urged to complete the FAFSA.
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically. (Assistance in obtaining the FSA ID will be available at the event.)
If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
Choffin Career & Technical Center is located at 200 East Wood St. Youngstown OH, 44503.