- Serve as a full-time Guide at 1 of 10 participating college access programs in Ohio
- Help students realize their postsecondary education dreams
- Combat issues of access to and completion of higher education
- 11-month commitment with numerous professional and personal benefits
- Apply online here
- Learn more about the AmeriCorps Ohio College Guides Program here
Interested in applying for an Ohio College Guides position? Follow these steps:
Create an application on the AmeriCorps site:
- Go to my.americorps.gov
- Click on the “Apply to Serve” link on the bottom of the home page.
- Follow the prompts to complete an online application.
Apply to the Ohio College Guides:
- Go to americorps.gov
- Click on “Join AmeriCorps” found on the left-hand side of the home page.
- Click on the “Advanced Search Opportunity” within the “Join AmeriCorps” box located on the middle of the page.
- Select “State/National” for program type.
- Select “Ohio” for the state within the quick search function.
- Type in “Ohio College Guides” for program name.
- Click on search.
- The position descriptions will come up from each host site around the state. Click on the program name to view more information.
- Once you do this, you will see an “Apply Now” link at the bottom of the page. Click on that and follow the prompts from there.
*Be sure to designate the listing 550183-Ohio College Guides- Warren, OH for Mahoning Valley College Access Program.